On December 22, 2021, a UBC Broadcast was issued regarding planning for Winter Term 2. Following this, Faculty of Forestry students, faculty and staff received follow-up notifications about programming, teaching, research, IT, safety and more. These notifications may be found in the tabs below.
Note: covid19.ubc.ca is the main source of information for the latest UBC updates, guidelines, FAQs and resources during the pandemic.
This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
Last updated Dec. 23, 2021
- Omicron Variant and UBC Term 2 – Letter to Students
- International Undergraduate Student COVID-19 Leave of Absence Request Form
- Student FAQs
- Faculty of Forestry Mental Health and Well-Being
- Health Guidance for Students
- UBC Health & Well-Being Resources
- Finding Health Support at UBC
- Student Assistance Program
- Graduate Student Well-Being
- Resident Wellness
Some of the images and videos on this site were taken prior to March 2020 and are therefore not representative of COVID safety measures.