This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
Last Updated: March 23, 2021
Images and videos on this site were taken prior to March 2020 and are therefore not representative of COVID safety measures.
Working on campus? Take the required WorkSafe BC Daily Self-Assessment Survey before you go
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff can access a number of different resources:
- Forestry Faculty and Staff Information: COVID-19 Updates
- Final Exam Issues and Solutions
- Keep Teaching
- Remote working IT guides
- Guidance for managers and supervisors
- COVID-19: Curtailing research activities on UBC campuses
- Working Alone Protocol 2020
Additional staff information can be found at hr.ubc.ca
- Information, latest updates and FAQs can be found at ubc.ca
- Travel guidance
- Planning for business continuity during emergencies template
- Inspiring UBC Talks, Exhibits & Performances to Enjoy From Home
Mental health support and resources:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add additional resource links to the page.