上原 巌（うえはら いわお）
- Professor of Silviculture in the laboratory of Forest Science Department of Tokyo University of Agriculture.
- An authorized counsellor by The Japanese Association of Counseling Science.
- President of The Society of Forest Amenity and Human Health Promotion in Japan.
- Major scientific fields: Silviculture, Forest Therapy, Forest Amenities
- Born in Nagano City, Japan in 1964
- Exchange Student at Michigan State University (Forestry) from March 1986 to March 1987
- Graduated from Tokyo University of Agriculture in March of 1988
- Graduated from the Graduate School of Shinshu University (Master Course) in March of 1997. Degree of Master of Science.
- Graduated from the Graduate School of Gifu University (Doctor Course) in March of 2000. Degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- 1988-1995 Senior High School Teacher of Nagano Prefecture
- 1997-2001 Care Worker of Social Institution in Nagano
- 2002-2004 School Counselor of Nagano Prefecture Senior High Schools
- 2002-2004 Lecturer of Tokai Women’s University
- 2004-2006 Associate Professor of University of Hyogo
- 2006-2010 Associate Professor of Tokyo University of Agriculture
- 2011‐ Professor of Tokyo University of Agriculture
Silviculture Laboratory, Department of Forest Science
Tokyo University of Agriculture
1-1-1 Sakuragaoka, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 156-8502 JAPAN
(Phone & Fax) 81-3-5477-2268