If you are planning on graduating this year, this is a reminder to book your appointment with Evangelos Photography to get your grad photo taken for the composite.
There are two ways to make an appointment:
OPTION 1: Take photo(s) on February 27 (Thu) or 28 (Fri).
Evangelos Photography has reserved limited appointments for our Faculty on Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28, 2020 for headshots.
To book an appointment on either of these dates, come to Room 2609 (Undergrad Student Services) and sign up on the sheet by Friday, February 21, 2020.
There are only a couple of spots left!
* If you want to change your appointment time after sign-up, please come to the office. We do not accept a change request by phone or email for this.
OPTION 2: If Feb. 27 & 28 do not work for you, please book your appointment asap online at www.evangelosphotography.com
Your photo will need to be taken by March 31, 2020 to be included in the class composite. This is the final deadline.
FOR EITHER OPTION:
***IMPORTANT: If you are only getting a headshot for the 2019 Class Composite, you do not need to pay the deposit.
If you want to get anything more (e.g. the full graduation photo session) you will need to pay a $45 cash deposit at the time of your appointment.***
- Make sure to schedule your appointment around your class times so that you have enough time to get to the Evangelos, which is located off-campus.
- Ensure to remember your appointment time. We do not send you any reminders.
- Make sure to show up a few minutes before your appointment and follow the dress code.
- Please take a look at the attachments below for more information and book an appointment asap as they are currently booking sessions 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Do not wait until the last minute as appointments may be all booked up.