Application Fee: A fee is applied to submit an application to the GCFMC program.
- $108.00 CDN for domestic applicants (Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents)
- $168.25 CDN for international applicants.
Tuition: Tuition fees are assessed on a per-credit basis. Each certificate course is 3-credits. Tuition payment for each course registered is due in full at the start of term. UBC provides several methods for tuition payment.
- $534.00* per-credit for domestic students (Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents). Therefore the tuition assessment for one 3-credit course will be $1602.00 CDN.
- $866.67* per-credit for international students. Therefore the tuition assessment for one 3-credit course will be $2,600.01 CDN.
* These tuition rates are for the 2020/21 academic year. Tuition is reviewed annually by the Board of Governors. In recent years, tuition increases have been 2% for continuing domestic students and between 2% and 5% for continuing international students.All fees are subject to adjustment by UBC at any time; for more information on tuition and other fees, please refer to the UBC Calendar.
GCFMC students are not assessed any student fees beyond tuition. Graduate certificate students therefore do not have access to UBC Athletics and Recreation services, UBC transit pass, or services and insurance offered by the Graduate Student Society (GSS) or Alma Mater Society (GSS).