Applying to the Faculty of Forestry Co-op Program is easy!
Review info for Co-op applicants – Please read our Information for Co-op applicants (PDF) document.
If you plan to join our Co-op Program you must be available to attend the mandatory Co-op Workshops. You should also acquire a drivers license if you do not already have one.
- Go to: https://hub.forestrycoop.ubc.ca
- Select “Students”
- Click “CWL Login”
- Use your CWL username and password to login to “The Hub”
- Click on “Forestry Co-op”
- Click on the application form for your degree program
- Complete and submit your application
Applications are due before 4:00 PM on Monday, October 3rd, 2022
- Co-op applications should be made at the start of your second year (or when you are taking FRST 200 and 201).
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered
You can enhance your employability by being part of one of our co-op programs. Many of our co-op employers are interested in hiring co-op students for permanent positions upon graduation.
- Gain up to 20 months of practical, paid forestry and conservation-related work experience
- Develop industry networks and mentoring opportunities with professionals
- Work in BC, across Canada, or around the world
- Master your resume, cover letter, job search, and interview skills
- Earn while you learn
- Enhance your employability for after graduation
- Be supported by our Co-op Coordinators every step of the way
The UBC Faculty of Forestry Co-op Program reserves the right to update, modify, or revise the admission process without notice. Our intake process can change depending on the number of qualified applicants, their discipline, and academic standing. We may request additional information or an interview with any applicant.